District Outlet Centre Adelaide is an exciting new shopping destination, showcasing a huge range of fashion and homeware brands at affordable prices.
Located at Parafield Airport, this premium development features the following attributes:
- 70 Outlet tenancies totalling over 14,000sqm GFA.
- Tenancies ranging from 59sqm to 691sqm, with an extensive Food and Beverage precinct.
- Main trade area population over 546,000 with apparel expenditure of
- $581 million (source: Macro Plan Dimasi).
- Located on Main North Rd with 900 metres of frontage, and 47,000
- passing cars per day. Close to the corner of Kings Rd with an
- additional 42,000 passing cars per day and 840,000 residents within a 20km radius.
- Adjacent to the largest Bunnings in South Australia.
- Situated in the centre of a growing homemaker precinct with leading
- retailers such as Masters and Officeworks.
- High-quality design by Hames Sharley Architects.
- Opening 2018
Located on Main North Rd, close to the corner of Kings Rd, Parafield, SA
Areas from 60sqm to 700sqm
0407 606 933
0402 477 975
0438 919 394
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE / PLANS